Camp Reel attracts such a diverse range of backgrounds-the groups have to work together – how do the kids benefit from this?

‘’It presents opportunity to work with people they may not have worked with before. I don’t mean just the professional mentors, I am talking about girls from different backgrounds, they get to see where the Venn diagrams of their lives over lap. Two people, different backgrounds, working on one thing together, makes for a pretty amazing end result! If you have two people from the exact same back ground – the result is the media we have currently! If only 16% of decision makers are women that means the other 84% of decisions are being made by pretty much the same type of person.